Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm up and Running!

Hello!
Look at me, all official and stuff. I've released the dates and locations for this Fall/Holiday Season Mini Shoot Extraviganza and let me tell you, I'm so excited. The response in the first 24 hours has been so wonderful and the support and encouragement from friends and coleagues, truly heart warming. Thank you, All! I just cannot wait to get my lens on all of you.
Here is my flyer with shoot info. You cal also find info below. I will be posting soon with location addresses, details and answers to FAQ's soon. Stay tuned and thanks so much for visiting.
It’s (almost) the most wonderful time of the year…So don’t miss out on this year’s Holiday Season Mini Shoots by Rebecca Dever Photography!
Enjoy charming pictures that you will treasure. Great for your walls, holiday greeting cards and newsletters to friends and family.Please visit my online gallery to see my work. http://rebeccadeverphotography.smugmug.com/

Shoots will be in 25 minute sessions at several locations in Orange County

*Note, shoot times have been adjusted for end of daylight savings time.

· Saturday, November 7th 7-9:30am -Aliso Creek Beach
· Monday, November 9th 3-5pm -Saddleback Church Refinery
· Wednesday, November 11th 3-5pm -Rancho Santa Margarita Lake
· Saturday, November 14th 7-9:30am -Aliso Creek Beach
· Sunday, November 15th 7-9:30am -Rancho Santa Margarita Lake
· Saturday, November 21st 7-10am -Irvine Park in Orange




Lake & Park Shoots, $75 Beach Shoots $100
Shoot Session times are available on a first come, first served basis.
Sessions will yield best 5-8 retouched images available to you by December 1st and access to all images in online gallery. Retouch on additional images available at additional charge per image.

Session cancelations must be made within 72 hours of shoot date or half session fee will be charged. *Session fee applicable to future session less $10 rescheduling fee.

My Online gallery has beautiful and convenient saving & sharing capabilities and printing options for friends & family!
Custom design of Holiday Cards also available. (Also Birth, Wedding & Engagement Announcements, Birthday Invitations, Email Signatures, Business Card & Logo Design)

To reserve a shoot time or to ask questions, please call 949.290.2492 or just email me at rdphotography@cox.net

Hope to hear from you soon & look forward to seeing you through my lens!~Rebecca DeverCreative Partner, RD Photography & Graphic Design

1 comment:

  1. I get to leave your first comment! (Come on you know Im your photography stalker this shouldn't be a surprise) I was waiting for you to get the blog and you went with blogspot WHOO HOO!! which is great cause I have that so I can leave you all kinds of photo comments of encouragement. Check you out with all the officialness (what its a word) Your all kinds of awesome and I am so proud of you

    ReplyDelete